While I frequently advise people to train with specialists that are better than me, I do offer one on one training as well as group instruction.
Things that I frequently teach are:
1. Lifetime health program: you can do this for life and always get something out of it, good for any age group (especially for the elderly). Requires a weekend long session (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday).
This includes instruction in – basic vitality energy training, basic fasciae training, Buddhist release techniques for physical/emotional/mental health, and Heavy Hands walking.
2. Sports/Strength training program: enhances whole body integration, improves recovery from intense workouts and is designed for athletes/sportsmen ages 18-60. Requires a weekend long session (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday).
This includes training in – basic vitality energy training, fasciae training, traditional barbell training, and elemental training for running and explosive strength
3. Emotional generation training for actors: allows you to generate any emotional state you desire at will to really nail auditions.
This includes instruction in – basic vitality training, Buddhist release techniques for physical/emotional/mental health, the 120 personal emotions and an introduction to the Ars Memoria techniques. Requires a weekend long session (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday).
3. Theurgy: results in giving you access to states of consciousness that extend beyond emotion, energy, sensation, space, and time. This is a multi-session program requiring 3-4 weekend long sessions over a period of about a year.
This includes instruction in – training in the eleven primary energies, fasciae training through the elemental level, Buddhist release techniques, the 160 personal emotions, sense gate exercises and an end stage meditation combining all eleven energies to project out of the body eventually achieving unification with the states of consciousness mentioned above.
4. Help with PTSD: I’ve been there, done that and fixed it. Anger at the child you never wanted, watching a man die in a car wreck or warfare is all doable.Two approaches exist. One allows you to solve your own problem and the other involves a very painful form of acupressure therapy. I prefer the first as it empowers you to solve your own problems. For the first, training is free if you come to me. Although you will need to pay for your own travel and accommodation. For the second, I will refund the treatment cost if it is ineffective although you will need to pay for my accommodation and travel costs if I come to you regardless.
5. The Works of Franz Bardon: I can teach the material out of his first book Initiation Into Hermetics. This will require multiple sessions over a period of 12-18 months. Basically, I teach you a chapter, you go practice the material and come back when you are ready for more. Cost will vary depending upon what you have already learned to an adequate level. If you have the time, I strongly recommend going to Thailand to train with Mark Rasmus as he can teach the first book in approximately one month’s time. His link is included on my front page of this website.
Weekend long courses start at $1000 USD per person plus accommodation/travel if I come to you. I will teach a group of up to 12 for $3000 USD.
Video Skype is available as well. The material of a weekend course will be covered in 5 weekly 90 minute sessions. The cost for this is $750 USD.
If you are a student (i.e. poor and young) and within driving distance of me, we may be able to work something out where you provide sweat equity. I have a small farm and we can always use help, although I will need to meet you off-site first to determine if this will work for you.
Generally speaking I only work with people who are at least 18 years of age for liability reasons. I generally do not work with children unless their parents provide a compelling reason to do so.
If you have substance abuse problems beyond alcohol and tobacco, you need to get those under control for at least six months before I can provide training. I am not an addiction counselor/therapist and have no intention to become certified in this regard.
Likewise, if you are currently on medication for bi-polar conditions, depression, or schizophrenia you will need clearance from a physician before I can provide you any training. While I teach to help people improve their lives, one lawsuit could easily result in my never being able to teach again.